"The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself". --Anna Quindlen



Sterzer Family 2013

Sterzer Family 2013

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Halloween?





I am a real blog slacker. I feel like there are so may things going on with each kid, holidays, birthdays and every day pictures that I could blog each day with something and that would be a lot of time that can be used elsewhere:) But Halloween is a pretty big day so here are some pics. We had plans to go to a trunk or treat with my sister. That exact time was the major rain storm so it was a treat inside the church hallways. That was quick and dry and the kids were all for it. We went to a nearby neigborhood and did some more trick or treating before the rain started up again. We came hom eto enjoy the treats and just hung out. I let the kids eat until they are done for the night, brush extra good and while they sleep I raid the buckets:) Not enough for them to notice but I try to get rid of a lot...one day they will catch on.

1 comment:

Paula Morse said...

I love your tactic for ridding the buckets of excess candy. Cute pictures!!